Spectroscopy and Structure Elucidation
We support your research and development with our comprehensive toolbox of methods. We analyze highly complex organic molecules, active ingredients and biomolecules. We have access to all technologies including the high-end range. Our specialists know and can advise you on which methods are best suited for your requirements. You can order our services as an all-inclusive package or put together a modular package. We will also be happy to provide you with spectra for your own evaluation.
Our use of high-end instrumentation enables us to analyze very large and sensitive molecules. We need only small quantities of substances for our testing. We also have access to a wide range of combination spectroscopic and chromatographic methods and employ highly developed technologies such as single-crystal X-ray analysis.
As a result of our work on research projects (with a focus on pharmaceuticals, crop protection agents and polymers), we are constantly developing and improving our know-how and are always up to date with the latest developments in the field.
It goes without saying that our work with you is on a confidential basis.
- Ultrahigh field NMR at 700 MHz for quantities of substance in the nanogram range
- Mass spectrometry with all relevant ionization technologies
- FTICR-MS for precise determinations of mass
- Structure elucidation using MALDI-TOF/TOP and LC-MS/MS
- Single-crystal X-ray analysis for substances in the µg range
- Absolute configuration without heavy-atom incorporation
- Full set of analytical instruments for drug discovery processes and proteomics
- Infrared spectroscopy, including with micro-preparation
- Combination technologies
- Isolation of secondary components in mixtures of substances with preparative HPLC or GPC and subsequent characterization
All analyses include the standard preparation of specimens (e.g. dissolution); we can also perform more complex specimen preparations as necessary.
For additional information, please visit
For additional information, visit http://www.analytics.currenta.com