In our modern laboratories we can quickly and cost-efficiently measure element concentrations from the ultra trace range into the percentage range. Our highly qualified employees and our seamless and state-of-the-art combination of methods offer you the solutions best suited to your specific requirements. If necessary, we can also integrate additional analysis techniques for you beyond elemental analysis.
We offer a full range of analytics services in the high-end range and, if necessary, have access to all additional analytics services in-house, enabling us to handle even your most complex and challenging tasks.
With the use of our high-end analytics we are able to conduct measurements even in complicated matrices and to deliver valid results to you.
Elemental analysis: highly purified substances
- Purity tests in the ng/kg range
Elemental analysis: solids, liquids and gases
- Flame atomic absorption spectrometry (F-AAS)
- Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry (GF-AAS)
- Hydride atomic absorption spectrometry (H-AAS)
- Cold vapor atomic absorption spectrometry (CV-AAS)
- Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-M)
- X-ray fluorescence analysis (RFA)
- Determination and balancing of the elements carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, sulfur, nitrogen and halogens
- Elucidation of unknown residues from production
- Quantitative determination of anions and cations in aqueous matrix
- Use of ion-selective electrodes to measure trace amounts of fluoride and ammonium
All services include the preparation of standard specimens (e.g. dissolution). More complex specimen preparations (wet digestion, melting, microwave digestion) can be performed as necessary.
We also analyze highly complex matrices near the limit of detection and conduct special tests, e.g. migration as specified by DIN EN 71-3.
As a rule, all measurements are offered in the form of double determinations.
For additional information, visit http://www.analytics.currenta.com