Efficient analytics make a major contribution to the improvement of your products. In the context of polymer analytics we provide you with a wide range of different analysis methods which can be used to test and inspect materials and products in a wide variety of different ways. You yourself can determine which method is to be used or let us advise you in your selection. We can assist you in handling all problems in the area of the analysis of specimens from the competition as well as in product processing and methods.
Our many years of expertise in the field of polymer analytics includes both analytics issues as well as familiarity with the material characteristics of the polymers to be tested.
We have access to a wide range of methods, including spectroscopy, microscopy/surface analytics as well as chromatography and combination methods. We can also develop new methods for specific tasks. We are happy to accompany you and jointly present our analysis results to customers and official bodies.
- UV/VIS spectroscopy
- IR spectroscopy
- Raman spectroscopy
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR)
- Matrix assisted laser desorption / ionization (MALDI)
Separation methods - chromatography
- Gas chromatography (GC)
- Supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC)
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Gel permeation chromatography (GPC)
- Dynamic scanning calorimetry (DSC)
- Differential thermal analysis (DTA)
- Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
- Raster electron microscopy (REM)
- Transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- Environmental scanning electron microscope (ESEM)
- Atomic force microscopy (AFM)
- Chemical/physical characteristics
For additional information, visit http://www.analytics.currenta.com