Service for fire extinguishers, measuring and warning equipment
Fire extinguishers, measuring and warning equipment are important safety installations that help to protect employees, facilities and the environment. We provide a complete service package to safeguard the full functionality of this equipment – from competent advice, through regular inspection and maintenance to repair by specialists. This also includes monitoring all testing dates and immediately providing replacements for faulty equipment – at any time of the day or night.
We are on site round the clock and have excellent knowledge of the plants at CHEMPARK. Our specialists have years of experience in the testing, maintenance and repair of safety installations and are fully aware of the manufacturers' regulations. Our constantly manned Safety and Security Control Center and our technical and staffing resources mean that we are available for you any time. We are not tied to any manufacturer – we give you objective advice aimed at combining quality and value.
- Objective expert advice, independent of manufacturer
- Expert testing, maintenance and repair of fire extinguishers, measuring and warning equipment
- Quality control for fire extinguishers: Extinguishing agent (powder, foam), internal or external blowing agent containers, all seals, and the steel shell
- Quality control for measuring and warning equipment: Function tests and calibration with the necessary test gases, e.g. hydrogen, methane, heptane
- Correct repair of faulty equipment
- If required: Delivery and removal of equipment
- Replacement and correct disposal of equipment should repair no longer be possible
- Procurement of new equipment
- Reminder service (keeping to the mandatory inspection intervals)