Our closely meshed compressed air networks enable us to supply companies at the CHEMPARK sites reliably and comprehensively with control air as well as standard and high-pressure compressed air. Redundant generation plants ensure the high availability of compressed air for our customers.
We offer demand-based capacities in terms of generation plants and networks. A central system for generating compressed air with its own power reserves means that customers don't need their own compressor plants and ensures that they benefit from a stable and cost-effective supply. Our comprehensive service provided by staff with many years of experience and in-depth knowledge of each site ranges from advice on the use of compressed air to support in the development of customized solutions.
- Full-service compressed air supply (standard and high pressure, control air)
- Closely meshed distribution networks for widespread site supply
- Advice on compressed air
- Permanently manned control station
- Pressure levels for compressed/control air (by site) can be found under http://www.chempark.de/en/compressed-air.html
- Specific CURRENTA Utilities services for "compressed air" can be found under "http://www.currenta.com/energy-services.html".