(Gas) distribution networks
We supply our customers at the CHEMPARK sites with natural gas at various pressure levels. After drawing natural gas from the national pipeline networks, we reduce the pressure in our pressure regulation facilities before feeding the gas into our sites' wide-ranging distribution networks. Our reliable and cost-effective supply of natural gas ensures stable production processes and internal occupational safety for our partners.
We are one of the largest operators of gas distribution networks at chemical park sites in Germany. Closely meshed network structures and redundant distribution capacities ensure excellent security of supply. With many years of experience and in-depth knowledge of each site, our staff can usually perform maintenance work in our distribution networks without interrupting the gas supply. We offer a 24/7 service in the event of problems.
- Efficient network infrastructure at the CHEMPARK sites
- Customer integration through demand-based natural gas provision
- Comprehensive consulting services for customer connections
- Customer-specific pressure levels on request / following verification
- Specific CURRENTA Utilities services for "gas distribution networks" can be found under "http://www.currenta.com/energy-services.html".