Organic Trace Analytics
The range of services we offer in the field of organic trace analytics includes the analysis of toxic and highly toxic compounds down to the ultra trace range in all matrices. The focus of our activities in the fields of product and environmental analytics, for example, includes tests for dioxins and furans, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) and other organochloride compounds, N-nitrosamines and their precursors. Our results can be used for migration studies, for workplace safety monitoring or in response to fires and incidents. They can also be used for process and product optimization.
Let us be your expert partner for all tasks that are necessary in the field of the analytics of organic trace elements, from analysis through evaluation to the interpretation of the results, to ensure compliance with the applicable legal requirements all the way to representing you to third parties. Our employees are experienced specialists who are familiar with a wide variety of applications. Thanks to our optimally equipped inventory of instruments we can quickly offer customized and highly efficient solutions - even for problems never encountered before.
- Identification and measurement of organochloride compounds in all matrices
- Dibenzo-p-dioxins and furans
- Polychlorinated biphenyls
- Chlorobenzene, chlorophenols
- Analysis of N-nitrosamines
- Measurements, development and validation of methods for measurements in the ultra trace range by means of GC-MS GC-HRMS, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS, including methods with complex specimen preparation
For additional information, visit http://analytics.currenta.com