Regular occupational health care
The safety of your plant and the individual workplaces must be ensured at all times. A large number of regulations are laid down by law to raise safety to the highest possible level – e.g. the Occupational Health and Safety Act. We can provide you with advice on and help in implementing these regulations in a practical and cost-effective way, draw up operational training and motivation concepts and improve organizational and working processes in your company.
We maintain an intensive dialog with associations and authorities. These close contacts allow us to keep our knowledge up-to-date and represent your interests particularly effectively.
Our long years of experience with various potential operational risks and the current legal position enable us to deal with even complex tasks from a single source.
- Advice on the application of statutory regulations (including Occupational Health and Safety Act, Infection Protection Act)
- Inspection of plants and individual workplaces by company physicians
- Advice on operational and workplace-related measures
- Information on health protection in the occupational safety committee
- Workplace-specific consulting hours
- Support for the procurement of personal protective equipment