Regular safety support
The safety of your plant and the individual workplaces must be ensured at all times. A large number of regulations are laid down by law to raise safety to the highest possible level – e.g. the Occupational Health and Safety Act or the Industrial Safety Ordinance. We provide you with advice and assistance in the practical and cost-effective implementation of these regulations.
We maintain an intensive dialogue with associations and authorities. These close contacts allow us to keep our knowledge up-to-date and represent your interests particularly effectively.
Our long years of experience with various potential operational risks and the current legal position enable us to deal with even complex tasks from a single source.
- Advice on the application of statutory regulations (including Occupational Health and Safety Act, Industrial Safety Ordinance)
- Operational hazard assessment
- Inspection of plants and customized workplace inspections by occupational safety experts
- Advice on operational and workplace-related measures
- Monitoring the results of implemented measures
- Information on occupational safety in the Occupational Safety Committee
- Support for the procurement of technical equipment and personal protective equipment
- Assistance with the introduction of new working methods and materials
- Lobbying of state occupational safety authorities and the employers' accident liability insurance association
- Contacts to the authorities in case of incidents